Huntington Group is a private investment house providing a wide range of corporate services to private and listed public companies principally in Queensland, but also down the eastern seaboard of Australia, in the Northern Territory and Papua New Guinea. Huntington mainly deals in the small cap sector with companies with net assets of $2 to $100 million.
Queensland lies in the centre of Australia's sun-belt and we believe will emulate the growth patterns of California and certain southern areas of the United States. In addition, it is well located in relation to the growing markets of East Asia. Huntington's aim is to use its expertise to assist growth orientated companies within this region to realise their potential.
Dick David Group fuel Road Train
What we do:
- Equity capital raising by public flotation and private equity
- Sourcing of debt capital, particularly using Unsecured Notes and Hedge Fund debt facilities
- Corporate acquisitions and divestments
- Agribusiness expertise in large-scale cattle, cotton and horticulture enterprises
What differentiates us:
- Capacity to rapidly assess bankability of transactions. We are investors as well as advisers
- A reasonable fee structure, which may include taking equity as part of a transaction fee
|13 Kurilpa Street
West End QLD 4101
Tel: 61 7 3844-3227; 61 7 3303-2500
PO Box 3002
SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101